Data Visualisation Principles & Best Practices
Learn to how use data visualisation to explore data and communicate insights
No events to show
In this practical interactive workshop, participants will learn how to create data visualisations they can use to explore data to find valuable insights, and accurately and clearly communicate those insights to decision makers.
Participants will learn and apply data visualisation principles and best practices based academic research and industry experience using the data visualisation design process.
Participants also have the opportunity to bring existing data visualisations on which they can receive feedback from the experienced facilitator.
At the end of course participants will be able to:
- Apply the data visualisation design process to create appealing and effective data visualisations
- Select and create the correct data visualisations to explore and identify insights in a data set.
- Select and create the correct data visualisation to communicate insights found in data to their readers.
- Apply best practice data visualisation design principles to ensure the insights are clear and unambiguous.
This course is run in one of the following formats:
- Instructor-led Virtual: 2 x 4 hour Modules
- Face-to-Face Delivery: 1 day