Data Exploration, Analysis and Interpretation
Learn how to explore data and analyse it to find relationships, patterns and trends
No events to show
In this practical interactive workshop, participants will learn a structured approach to exploring and analysing a data set to identify business relevant insights. This workshop allows participants to apply what they learned in the Analytical Thinking for Decision Making and Data Visualisation Principles & Best Practices workshops.
Participants will work in small groups to explore and analyse real-world data sets to identify relevant insights using the techniques taught in the workshop.
At the end of course participants will be able to:
- Efficiently explore a new data set using descriptive statistics and exploratory data visualisation.
- Apply the “overview first, zoom and filter, and details on demand” approach to perform single and multi-dimensional analysis of a data set.
- Identify if an interesting finding identified in a data set is a spurious anomaly or a valuable business insight
This course is run in one of the following formats:
- Instructor-led Virtual: 2 x 4 hour Modules
- Face-to-Face Delivery: 1 day