Analytics Fundamentals Training
This analytics fundamentals training course provides core knowledge about analytics, and how to successfully work with analytics in an organisation.
Classroom: 1 day | Remote: 4 x 2 hour sessions
The purpose of the Analytics Fundamentals course is to provide attendees with a common foundational knowledge about data and analytics generally, and how to implement analytics within their organisation.
After completing the course all attendees will have a common understanding of key analytics terms, what analytics is, how analytics used in organisations, and what leads to a successful analytics implementation.
This course will provide attendees with a general understanding of:
- The use of analytics within the business landscape
- Data-driven decision making
- How analytics is used to support data-driven decision-making (DDDM)
- Factors influencing analytics success
- The people, cultural and structural aspects of the analytics environment
- Why people use BI tools
- IT systems, technologies and tools within the analytics environment
- Evolutionary analytics development and its benefits
- Factors influencing analytics adoption