Microsoft Excel Training: Level 3
This advanced Microsoft Excel training course provides attendees with the skills to create spreadsheets using the advanced features of Microsoft Excel.
Classroom: 1 day | Remote: 2 x 4 hour sessions
This course aims to provide skills and knowledge which will allow the attendee to workbooks using advanced features of Microsoft Excel.
Create lookup functions, set Excel working options, enhance charts, protect worksheet data, perform advanced data operations using summarising, PivotTables, data consolidations, goal seeking, and Solver, and create and use macros.
At the completion of this course you should be able to:
- modify Excel options
- protect data in worksheets and workbooks
- import data into Excel and export data from Excel
- use data linking to create more efficient workbooks
- group cells and use outlines to manipulate the worksheet
- create summaries in your spreadsheets using subtotal
- use the Data Consolidation feature to combine data from several workbooks onto one
- create, use and modify data tables
- create and work with scenarios and the Scenario Manager
- understand and create simple PivotTables
- construct and operate PivotTables using some of the more advanced techniques
- create and edit a PivotChart
- use advanced filters to analyse data in a list
- use a variety of data validation techniques
- create and use a range of controls in a worksheet
- share workbooks with other users
- create recorded macros in Excel