Microsoft Excel Training: VBA Programming
This advanced Microsoft Excel training course provides attendees with the skills to automate repetitive tasks or create real-life applications using VBA.
Classroom: 1 day | Remote: 4 x 2 hour sessions
The skills and knowledge acquired in this course are sufficient to be able to create real life working VBA applications within Excel.
The learner will be able to work with VBA within the Excel environment to program and automate worksheet operations.
When the participant completes this course they will be able to:
- understand the Excel object model and VBA concepts
- work effectively with the main features of the VBA Editor window
- create procedures in VBA
- create and use variables
- create and work with user-defined functions in VBA
- write code to manipulate Excel objects
- use a range of common programming techniques
- create a custom form complete with an assortment of controls
- create code to drive a user form
- create procedures that start automatically
- write a variety of error handling routines