SQL Training: Advanced Querying
This advanced SQL training course provides attendees with skills to perform advanced querying to retrieve and analyse data from relational databases.
Classroom: 1 day | Remote: 4 x 2 hour sessions
This practical course provides attendees with advanced querying techniques, including subqueries and window functions.
You will also learn how to create and manipulate tables, create views, index data and manage transactions.
When the participant completes this course they will be able to:
- Use subqueries to generate query output.
- Manipulate table data by inserting and updating records in a table and deleting records from a table.
- Manipulate the table structure.
- Create views, manipulate data through views, modify the view structure, and drop views.
- Create indices on table columns and drop inefficient indices.
- Mark the beginning of a transaction, create a savepoint within a transaction, rollback a transaction, and commit a transaction.