Yellowfin Advanced Analyst
This intermediate Yellowfin training course will help existing Yellowfin users to develop their ability to create advanced analytics content.
Classroom: 1 day | Remote: 2 x 4 hour sessions
The Yellowfin Advanced Analyst course will enable existing Yellowfin users to develop their ability to create advanced analytics content.
Learn how to create a variety of Yellowfin visualisations and advanced reporting concepts, expanding on your foundational skills. You will also learn to create comprehensive dashboards and presentations, and view Yellowfin Signals.
When the participant completes this course they will be able to:
Create Advanced Analytics Content
- Create complex tabular reports using sub-queries.
- Create complex reports with advanced filtering, complex calculations, and conditional formatting.
- Create complex reports using sparklines and various statistical advanced functions
- Create complex charts including geographic charts, statistical charts, time series, combination charts
- Create complex multi-chart reports by combining various charts, text labels, buttons and icons.
- Use Assisted Discovery to automatically analyse data to identify important and relevant insights.
Create Advanced Dashboards and Presentations
- Create complex dashboards using sub-tabs, linked filters, series selection, action buttons, widgets,
- Create comprehensive presentations and presentation templates